Building a thriving suite of digital products is no simple feat. In this episode of The WP Minute Plus, host Matt Medeiros dives into the challenges and opportunities with WordPress entrepreneur Cristian Raiber.
After getting his start by recognizing the potential of passive income through WordPress themes, Cristian has built an impressive portfolio of niche plugins. He shares the method to his madness – how he identifies overlapping user segments to solve pressing problems. Cristian also provides hard-won advice on balancing vision with user needs as products scale and evolve. Whether you’re just getting started with your first commercial plugin, or looking to expand your product lineup, don’t miss Cristian’s insights on the WordPress business landscape.
Tune into the full episode to level up your product building game.
5 Key Takeaways
- Build a suite of niche products that solve problems for overlapping segments.
- Guide users from one relevant product to the next once they make a purchase.
- Stick to your vision while iterating to please the majority of users.
- Image SEO automates tedious image optimization for SEO and accessibility.
- Creating high-quality content and video can help with overall SEO strategy.