Today’s update is a brief one.
If you hadn’t heard the news, WordPress 6.4 was released on November 7th. Things didn’t go as smoothly has we all hoped, with the core teams rushing to release 6.4.1 to catch a nasty bug in older versions of the curl package.
The good news is, everything was patched and buttoned up for users.
I’ve been spending a lot of time using, reviewing, and recording videos covering the Twenty Twenty-Four theme. I think it’s a fantastic step in the right direction and expect to see more users adopting it to build out their websites. It’s really important that users are delighted when using a default theme, and I think that’s what this theme does better than the last.
Here are a few videos I did covering the roll out of WordPress 6.4:
Classified Listing (Purchase Yours)
CheckoutWC The best cart and checkout for WooCommerce. Increase your conversion rate and grow your sales. 75% off starting 11/24.
Coupon Affiliates allows you to easily create a powerful coupon-based affiliate program for WooCommerce.
Getting too much spam? Try OOPSpam. Accessible, privacy friendly, captcha-free spam protection. All plans come with unlimited websites!
Important Links This Week
- Brainstorm Force, makers of the Astra Theme, are investing in an appointment booking pluginExciting Announcement: Brainstorm Force Invests in LatePoint
- Devin Walker appears on the WP Coffee Talk podcast Devin Walker
- WordPress is starting to plan the next year of releases Proposal: 2024 Major Release Timing
- Possible shake ups at Tumblr What is going on with Tumblr? with Matt Mullenweg taking to the social media platform to respond Tumblr Q&A
- Eric Karkovack preps us on using AI inside our WordPress business How to Make Sure AI Is a Good Fit for Your WordPress Product